1. younger - adjective
· used of the younger of two persons of the same name especially used to distinguish a son from his father; "John Junior"; "John Smith, Jr."
2. young - adjective
· (used of living things especially persons) in an early period of life or development or growth; "young people"
3. young - adjective
· (of crops) harvested at an early stage of development; before complete maturity; "new potatoes"; "young corn"
4. young - adjective
· suggestive of youth; vigorous and fresh; "he is young for his age"
5. young - adjective
· being in its early stage; "a young industry"; "the day is still young"
6. young - adjective
· not tried or tested by experience; "unseasoned artillery volunteers"; "still untested in battle"; "an illustrator untried in mural painting"; "a young hand at plowing"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.