1. yoke - noun
· fabric comprising a fitted part at the top of a garment
2. yoke - noun
· an oppressive power; "under the yoke of a tyrant"; "they threw off the yoke of domination"
3. yoke - noun
· two items of the same kind
4. yoke - noun
· a pair of draft animals joined by a yoke; "pulled by a yoke of oxen"
5. yoke - noun
· support consisting of a wooden frame across the shoulders that enables a person to carry buckets hanging from each end
6. yoke - noun
· a connection (like a clamp or vise) between two things so they move together
7. yoke - noun
· stable gear that joins two draft animals at the neck so they can work together as a team
8. yoke - verb
· become joined or linked together
9. yoke - verb
· link with or as with a yoke; "yoke the oxen together"
10. yoke - verb
· put a yoke on or join with a yoke; "Yoke the draft horses together"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.