1. yellow - noun
· yellow color or pigment; the chromatic color resembling the hue of sunflowers or ripe lemons
2. yellow - verb
· turn yellow; "The pages of the book began to yellow"
3. yellow - adjective
· of the color intermediate between green and orange in the color spectrum; of something resembling the color of an egg yolk
4. yellow - adjective
· easily frightened
5. yellow - adjective
· changed to a yellowish color by age; "yellowed parchment"
6. yellow - adjective
· typical of tabloids; "sensational journalistic reportage of the scandal"; "yellow press"
7. yellow - adjective
· cowardly or treacherous; "the little yellow stain of treason"-M.W.Straight; "too yellow to stand and fight"
8. yellow - adjective
· affected by jaundice which causes yellowing of skin etc
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.