1. write - verb
· produce a literary work; "She composed a poem"; "He wrote four novels"
2. write - verb
· communicate or express by writing; "He wrote about his great love for his wife"
3. write - verb
· communicate (with) in writing; "Write her soon, please!"
4. write - verb
· write music; "Beethoven composed nine symphonies"
5. write - verb
· mark or trace on a surface; "The artist wrote Chinese characters on a big piece of white paper"; "Russian is written with the Cyrillic alphabet"
6. write - verb
· record data on a computer; "boot-up instructions are written on the hard disk"
7. write - verb
· write or name the letters that comprise the conventionally accepted form of (a word or part of a word); "He spelled the word wrong in this letter"
8. write - verb
· create code, write a computer program; "She writes code faster than anybody else"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.