1. wrong - noun
· that which is contrary to the principles of justice or law; "he feels that you are in the wrong"
2. wrong - noun
· any harm or injury resulting from a violation of a legal right
3. wrong - verb
· treat unjustly; do wrong to
4. wrong - adjective
· not correct; not in conformity with fact or truth; "an incorrect calculation"; "the report in the paper is wrong"; "your information is wrong"; "the clock showed the wrong time"; "found themselves on the wrong road"; "based on the wrong assumptions"
5. wrong - adjective
· contrary to conscience or morality or law; "it is wrong for the rich to take advantage of the poor"; "cheating is wrong"; "it is wrong to lie"
6. wrong - adjective
· not appropriate for a purpose or occasion; "said all the wrong things"
7. wrong - adjective
· not functioning properly; "something is amiss"; "has gone completely haywire"; "something is wrong with the engine"
8. wrong - adjective
· based on or acting or judging in error; "it is wrong to think that way"
9. wrong - adjective
· not in accord with established usage or procedure; "the wrong medicine"; "the wrong way to shuck clams"; "it is incorrect for a policeman to accept gifts"
10. wrong - adjective
· used of the side of cloth or clothing intended to face inward; "socks worn wrong side out"
11. wrong - adjective
· badly timed; "an ill-timed intervention"; "you think my intrusion unseasonable"; "an untimely remark"; "it was the wrong moment for a joke"
12. wrong - adjective
· characterized by errors; not agreeing with a model or not following established rules; "he submitted a faulty report"; "an incorrect transcription"; "the wrong side of the road"
13. wrong - adverb
· in an inaccurate manner; "he decided to reveal the details only after other sources had reported them incorrectly"; "she guessed wrong"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.