1. wrap - noun
· cloak that is folded or wrapped around a person
2. wrap - noun
· a sandwich in which the filling is rolled up in a soft tortilla
3. wrap - noun
· the covering (usually paper or cellophane) in which something is wrapped
4. wrap - verb
· arrange or fold as a cover or protection; "wrap the baby before taking her out"; "Wrap the present"
5. wrap - verb
· arrange or or coil around; "roll your hair around your finger"; "Twine the thread around the spool"; "She wrapped her arms around the child"
6. wrap - verb
· enclose or enfold completely with or as if with a covering; "Fog enveloped the house"
7. wrap - verb
· crash into so as to coil around; "The teenager wrapped his car around the fire hydrant"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.