1. worst - noun
· the least favorable outcome; "the worst that could happen"
2. worst - noun
· the greatest damage or wickedness of which one is capable; "the invaders did their worst"; "so pure of heart that his worst is another man's best"
3. worst - noun
· the weakest effort or poorest achievement one is capable of; "it was the worst he had ever done on a test"
4. worst - verb
· defeat thoroughly; "He mopped up the floor with his opponents"
5. worst - adjective
· (superlative of `bad') most wanting in quality or value or condition; "the worst player on the team"; "the worst weather of the year"
6. bad - adjective
· having undesirable or negative qualities; "a bad report card"; "his sloppy appearance made a bad impression"; "a bad little boy"; "clothes in bad shape"; "a bad cut"; "bad luck"; "the news was very bad"; "the reviews were bad"; "the pay is bad"; "it was a bad light for reading"; "the movie was a bad choice"
7. bad - adjective
· very intense; "a bad headache"; "in a big rage"; "had a big (or bad) shock"; "a bad earthquake"; "a bad storm"
8. bad - adjective
· feeling physical discomfort or pain (`tough' is occasionally used colloquially for `bad'); "my throat feels bad"; "she felt bad all over"; "he was feeling tough after a restless night"
9. bad - adjective
· (of foodstuffs) not in an edible or usable condition; "bad meat"; "a refrigerator full of spoilt food"
10. bad - adjective
· feeling or expressing regret or sorrow or a sense of loss over something done or undone; "felt regretful over his vanished youth"; "regretful over mistakes she had made"; "he felt bad about breaking the vase"
11. bad - adjective
· not capable of being collected; "a bad (or uncollectible) debt"
12. bad - adjective
· below average in quality or performance; "a bad chess player"; "a bad recital"
13. bad - adjective
· nonstandard; "so-called bad grammar"
14. bad - adjective
· not financially safe or secure; "a bad investment"; "high risk investments"; "anything that promises to pay too much can't help being risky"; "speculative business enterprises"
15. bad - adjective
· physically unsound or diseased; "has a bad back"; "a bad heart"; "bad teeth"; "an unsound limb"; "unsound teeth"
16. bad - adjective
· capable of harming; "bad air"; "smoking is bad for you"
17. bad - adjective
· characterized by wickedness or immorality; "led a very bad life"
18. bad - adjective
· reproduced fraudulently; "like a bad penny..."; "a forged twenty dollar bill"
19. bad - adjective
· not working properly; "a bad telephone connection"; "a defective appliance"
20. worst - adverb
· to the highest degree of inferiority or badness; "She suffered worst of all"; "schools were the worst hit by government spending cuts"; "the worst dressed person present"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.