1. world - noun
· everything that exists anywhere; "they study the evolution of the universe"; "the biggest tree in existence"
2. world - noun
· people in general; especially a distinctive group of people with some shared interest; "the Western world"
3. world - noun
· all of your experiences that determine how things appear to you; "his world was shattered"; "we live in different worlds"; "for them demons were as much a part of reality as trees were"
4. world - noun
· the 3rd planet from the sun; the planet we live on; "the Earth moves around the sun"; "he sailed around the world"
5. world - noun
· people in general considered as a whole; "he is a hero in the eyes of the public"
6. world - noun
· a part of the earth that can be considered separately; "the outdoor world"; "the world of insects"
7. world - noun
· the concerns of this life as distinguished from heaven and the afterlife; "they consider the church to be independent of the world"
8. world - noun
· all of the living human inhabitants of the earth; "all the world loves a lover"; "she always used `humankind' because `mankind' seemed to slight the women"
9. world - adjective
· involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope; "global war"; "global monetary policy"; "neither national nor continental but planetary"; "a world crisis"; "of worldwide significance"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.