1. word - noun
· a unit of language that native speakers can identify; "words are the blocks from which sentences are made"; "he hardly said ten words all morning"
2. word - noun
· a brief statement; "he didn't say a word about it"
3. word - noun
· information about recent and important events; "they awaited news of the outcome"
4. word - noun
· a verbal command for action; "when I give the word, charge!"
5. word - noun
· an exchange of views on some topic; "we had a good discussion"; "we had a word or two about it"
6. word - noun
· a promise; "he gave his word"
7. word - noun
· a string of bits stored in computer memory; "large computers use words up to 64 bits long"
8. word - noun
· the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus)
9. word - noun
· a secret word or phrase known only to a restricted group; "he forgot the password"
10. word - noun
· the sacred writings of the Christian religions; "he went to carry the Word to the heathen"
11. word - verb
· put into words or an expression; "He formulated his concerns to the board of trustees"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.