1. wolf - noun
· any of various predatory carnivorous canine mammals of North America and Eurasia that usually hunt in packs
2. wolf - noun
· Austrian composer (1860-1903)
3. wolf - noun
· German classical scholar who claimed that the Iliad and Odyssey were composed by several authors (1759-1824)
4. wolf - noun
· a man who is aggressive in making amorous advances to women
5. wolf - noun
· a cruelly rapacious person
6. wolf - verb
· eat hastily; "The teenager wolfed down the pizza"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.