1. wings - noun
· a means of flight or ascent; "necessity lends wings to inspiration"
2. wings - noun
· stylized bird wings worn as an insignia by qualified pilots or air crew members
3. wing - noun
· a movable organ for flying (one of a pair)
4. wing - noun
· one of the horizontal airfoils on either side of the fuselage of an airplane
5. wing - noun
· a stage area out of sight of the audience
6. wing - noun
· a unit of military aircraft
7. wing - noun
· the side of military or naval formation; "they attacked the enemy's right flank"
8. wing - noun
· a hockey player stationed in a forward position on either side
9. wing - noun
· (in flight formation) a position to the side and just to the rear of another aircraft
10. wing - noun
· a group within a political party or legislature or other organization that holds distinct views or has a particular function; "they are the progressive wing of the Republican Party"
11. wing - noun
· the wing of a fowl; "he preferred the drumsticks to the wings"
12. wing - noun
· a barrier that surrounds the wheels of a vehicle to block splashing water or mud; "in Britain they call a fender a wing"
13. wing - noun
· an addition that extends a main building
14. wing - verb
· travel through the air; be airborne; "Man cannot fly"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.