1. wing - noun
· a movable organ for flying (one of a pair)
2. wing - noun
· one of the horizontal airfoils on either side of the fuselage of an airplane
3. wing - noun
· a stage area out of sight of the audience
4. wing - noun
· a unit of military aircraft
5. wing - noun
· the side of military or naval formation; "they attacked the enemy's right flank"
6. wing - noun
· a hockey player stationed in a forward position on either side
7. wing - noun
· (in flight formation) a position to the side and just to the rear of another aircraft
8. wing - noun
· a group within a political party or legislature or other organization that holds distinct views or has a particular function; "they are the progressive wing of the Republican Party"
9. wing - noun
· the wing of a fowl; "he preferred the drumsticks to the wings"
10. wing - noun
· a barrier that surrounds the wheels of a vehicle to block splashing water or mud; "in Britain they call a fender a wing"
11. wing - noun
· an addition that extends a main building
12. wing - verb
· travel through the air; be airborne; "Man cannot fly"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.