1. windows - noun
· (trademark) an operating system with a graphical user interface
2. window - noun
· a framework of wood or metal that contains a glass windowpane and is built into a wall or roof to admit light or air
3. window - noun
· a transparent opening in a vehicle that allow vision out of the sides or back; usually is capable of being opened
4. window - noun
· a transparent panel (as of an envelope) inserted in an otherwise opaque material
5. window - noun
· an opening that resembles a window in appearance or function; "he could see them through a window in the trees"
6. window - noun
· the time period that is considered best for starting or finishing something; "the expanded window will give us time to catch the thieves"; "they had a window of less than an hour when an attack would have succeeded"
7. window - noun
· a pane of glass in a window; "the ball shattered the window"
8. window - noun
· an opening in a wall or screen that admits light and air and through which customers can be served; "he stuck his head in the window"
9. window - noun
· (computer science) a rectangular part of a computer screen that contains a display different from the rest of the screen
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.