1. wind - verb
· to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course; "the river winds through the hills"; "the path meanders through the vineyards"; "sometimes, the gout wanders through the entire body"
2. wind - verb
· extend in curves and turns; "The road winds around the lake"; "the path twisted through the forest"
3. wind - verb
· arrange or or coil around; "roll your hair around your finger"; "Twine the thread around the spool"; "She wrapped her arms around the child"
4. wind - verb
· catch the scent of; get wind of; "The dog nosed out the drugs"
5. wind - verb
· coil the spring of (some mechanical device) by turning a stem; "wind your watch"
6. wind - verb
· form into a wreath
7. wind - verb
· raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help; "hoist the bicycle onto the roof of the car"
8. winded - adjective
· breathing laboriously or convulsively
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.