1. wilder - noun
· United States writer and dramatist (1897-1975)
2. wilder - noun
· United States filmmaker (born in Austria) whose dark humor infused many of the films he made (1906-2002)
3. wild - adjective
· marked by extreme lack of restraint or control; "wild talk"; "wild parties"
4. wild - adjective
· in a natural state; not tamed or domesticated or cultivated; "wild geese"; "edible wild plants"
5. wild - adjective
· in a state of extreme emotion; "wild with anger"; "wild with grief"
6. wild - adjective
· deviating widely from an intended course; "a wild bullet"; "he threw a wild pitch"
7. wild - adjective
· (of colors or sounds) intensely vivid or loud; "a violent clash of colors"; "her dress was a violent red"; "a violent noise"; "wild colors"; "wild shouts"
8. wild - adjective
· without a basis in reason or fact; "baseless gossip"; "the allegations proved groundless"; "idle fears"; "unfounded suspicions"; "unwarranted jealousy"
9. wild - adjective
· talking or behaving irrationally; "a raving lunatic"
10. wild - adjective
· involving risk or danger; "skydiving is a hazardous sport"; "extremely risky going out in the tide and fog"; "a wild financial scheme"
11. wild - adjective
· fanciful and unrealistic; foolish; "a fantastic idea of his own importance"
12. wild - adjective
· located in a dismal or remote area; desolate; "a desert island"; "a godforsaken wilderness crossroads"; "a wild stretch of land"; "waste places"
13. wild - adjective
· intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with; "crazy about cars and racing"; "they are dotty about each other"; "gaga over the rock group's new album"
14. wild - adjective
· without civilizing influences; "barbarian invaders"; "barbaric practices"; "a savage people"; "fighting is crude and uncivilized especially if the weapons are efficient"-Margaret Meade; "wild tribes"
15. wild - adjective
· (of the elements) as if showing violent anger; "angry clouds on the horizon"; "furious winds"; "the raging sea"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.