1. whitewash - noun
· a defeat in which the losing person or team fails to score
2. whitewash - noun
· wash consisting of lime and size in water; used for whitening walls and other surfaces
3. whitewash - noun
· a specious or deceptive clearing that attempts to gloss over failings and defects
4. whitewash - verb
· cover up a misdemeanor, fault, or error; "Let's not whitewash the crimes of Stalin"; "She tried to gloss over her mistakes"
5. whitewash - verb
· cover with whitewash; "whitewash walls"
6. whitewash - verb
· exonerate by means of a perfunctory investigation or through biased presentation of data
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.