1. whisk - noun
· a mixer incorporating a coil of wires; used for whipping eggs or cream
2. whisk - noun
· a small short-handled broom used to brush clothes
3. whisk - verb
· move somewhere quickly; "The President was whisked away in his limo"
4. whisk - verb
· move quickly and nimbly; "He whisked into the house"
5. whisk - verb
· brush or wipe off lightly
6. whisk - verb
· whip with or as if with a wire whisk; "whisk the eggs"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.