1. whiff - noun
· a short light gust of air
2. whiff - noun
· a lefteye flounder found in coastal waters from New England to Brazil
3. whiff - noun
· a strikeout resulting from the batter swinging at and missing the ball for the third strike
4. whiff - verb
· perceive by inhaling through the nose; "sniff the perfume"
5. whiff - verb
· drive or carry as if by a puff of air; "The gust of air whiffed away the clouds"
6. whiff - verb
· strike out by swinging and missing the pitch charged as the third
7. whiff - verb
· smoke and exhale strongly; "puff a cigar"; "whiff a pipe"
8. whiff - verb
· utter with a puff of air; "whiff out a prayer"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.