1. welcome - noun
· the state of being welcome; "don't outstay your welcome"
2. welcome - noun
· a greeting or reception; "the proposal got a warm welcome"
3. welcome - verb
· accept gladly; "I welcome your proposals"
4. welcome - verb
· bid welcome to; greet upon arrival
5. welcome - verb
· receive someone, as into one's house
6. welcome - adjective
· giving pleasure or satisfaction or received with pleasure or freely granted; "a welcome relief"; "a welcome guest"; "made the children feel welcome"; "you are welcome to join us"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.