1. weighty - adjective
· having relatively great weight; heavy; "a weighty load"; "a weighty package"
2. weighty - adjective
· powerfully persuasive; "a cogent argument"; "a telling presentation"; "a weighty argument"
3. weighty - adjective
· of great gravity or crucial import; requiring serious thought; "grave responsibilities"; "faced a grave decision in a time of crisis"; "a grievous fault"; "heavy matters of state"; "the weighty matters to be discussed at the peace conference"
4. weighty - adjective
· weighing heavily on the spirit; causing anxiety or worry; "weighty problems"
5. weighty - adjective
· excessively fat; "a weighty man"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.