1. web - noun
· an intricate network suggesting something that was formed by weaving or interweaving; "the trees cast a delicate web of shadows over the lawn"
2. web - noun
· an intricate trap that entangles or ensnares its victim
3. web - noun
· the flattened weblike part of a feather consisting of a series of barbs on either side of the shaft
4. web - noun
· an interconnected system of things or people; "he owned a network of shops"; "retirement meant dropping out of a whole network of people who had been part of my life"; "tangled in a web of cloth"
5. web - noun
· computer network consisting of a collection of internet sites that offer text and graphics and sound and animation resources through the hypertext transfer protocol
6. web - noun
· a fabric (especially a fabric in the process of being woven)
7. web - noun
· membrane connecting the toes of some aquatic birds and mammals
8. web - verb
· construct or form a web, as if by weaving
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.