1. weakening - noun
· becoming weaker
2. weakening - noun
· the act of reducing the strength of something
3. weaken - verb
· lessen the strength of; "The fever weakened his body"
4. weaken - verb
· become weaker; "The prisoner's resistance weakened after seven days"
5. weaken - verb
· destroy property or hinder normal operations; "The Resistance sabotaged railroad operations during the war"
6. weaken - verb
· reduce the level or intensity or size or scope of; "de-escalate a crisis"
7. weaken - verb
· lessen in force or effect; "soften a shock"; "break a fall"
8. weakening - adjective
· causing debilitation
9. weakening - adjective
· moderating by making pain or sorrow weaker
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.