1. wavering - noun
· indecision in speech or action
2. wavering - noun
· the quality of being unsteady and subject to changes; "he kept a record of price fluctuations"
3. waver - verb
· pause or hold back in uncertainty or unwillingness; "Authorities hesitate to quote exact figures"
4. waver - verb
· be unsure or weak; "Their enthusiasm is faltering"
5. waver - verb
· move hesitatingly, as if about to give way
6. waver - verb
· move or sway in a rising and falling or wavelike pattern; "the line on the monitor vacillated"
7. waver - verb
· move back and forth very rapidly; "the candle flickered"
8. waver - verb
· sway from side to side
9. waver - verb
· give off unsteady sounds, alternating in amplitude or frequency
10. wavering - adjective
· uncertain in purpose or action
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.