1. waver - noun
· someone who communicates by waving
2. waver - noun
· the act of pausing uncertainly; "there was a hesitation in his speech"
3. waver - noun
· the act of moving back and forth
4. waver - verb
· pause or hold back in uncertainty or unwillingness; "Authorities hesitate to quote exact figures"
5. waver - verb
· be unsure or weak; "Their enthusiasm is faltering"
6. waver - verb
· move hesitatingly, as if about to give way
7. waver - verb
· move or sway in a rising and falling or wavelike pattern; "the line on the monitor vacillated"
8. waver - verb
· move back and forth very rapidly; "the candle flickered"
9. waver - verb
· sway from side to side
10. waver - verb
· give off unsteady sounds, alternating in amplitude or frequency
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.