1. water - verb
· supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams; "Water the fields"
2. water - verb
· provide with water; "We watered the buffalo"
3. water - verb
· secrete or form water, as tears or saliva; "My mouth watered at the prospect of a good dinner"; "His eyes watered"
4. water - verb
· fill with tears; "His eyes were watering"
5. watered - adjective
· (of silk fabric) having a wavelike pattern
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.