1. water - noun
· binary compound that occurs at room temperature as a clear colorless odorless tasteless liquid; freezes into ice below 0 degrees centigrade and boils above 100 degrees centigrade; widely used as a solvent
2. water - noun
· the part of the earth's surface covered with water (such as a river or lake or ocean); "they invaded our territorial waters"; "they were sitting by the water's edge"
3. water - noun
· once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles)
4. water - noun
· a facility that provides a source of water; "the town debated the purification of the water supply"; "first you have to cut off the water"
5. water - noun
· liquid excretory product; "there was blood in his urine"; "the child had to make water"
6. water - noun
· a liquid necessary for the life of most animals and plants; "he asked for a drink of water"
7. water - verb
· supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams; "Water the fields"
8. water - verb
· provide with water; "We watered the buffalo"
9. water - verb
· secrete or form water, as tears or saliva; "My mouth watered at the prospect of a good dinner"; "His eyes watered"
10. water - verb
· fill with tears; "His eyes were watering"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.