1. wash - noun
· a thin coat of water-base paint
2. wash - noun
· the work of cleansing (usually with soap and water)
3. wash - noun
· the dry bed of an intermittent stream (as at the bottom of a canyon)
4. wash - noun
· the erosive process of washing away soil or gravel by water (as from a roadway); "from the house they watched the washout of their newly seeded lawn by the water"
5. wash - noun
· the flow of air that is driven backwards by an aircraft propeller
6. wash - noun
· a watercolor made by applying a series of monochrome washes one over the other
7. wash - noun
· garments or white goods that can be cleaned by laundering
8. wash - noun
· any enterprise in which losses and gains cancel out; "at the end of the year the accounting department showed that it was a wash"
9. wash - verb
· clean with some chemical process
10. wash - verb
· cleanse (one's body) with soap and water
11. wash - verb
· cleanse with a cleaning agent, such as soap, and water; "Wash the towels, please!"
12. wash - verb
· move by or as if by water; "The swollen river washed away the footbridge"
13. wash - verb
· be capable of being washed; "Does this material wash?"
14. wash - verb
· admit to testing or proof; "This silly excuse won't wash in traffic court"
15. wash - verb
· separate dirt or gravel from (precious minerals)
16. wash - verb
· apply a thin coating of paint, metal, etc., to
17. wash - verb
· remove by the application of water or other liquid and soap or some other cleaning agent; "he washed the dirt from his coat"; "The nurse washed away the blood"; "Can you wash away the spots on the windows?"; "he managed to wash out the stains"
18. wash - verb
· form by erosion; "The river washed a ravine into the mountainside"
19. wash - verb
· make moist; "The dew moistened the meadows"
20. wash - verb
· wash or flow against; "the waves laved the shore"
21. wash - verb
· to cleanse (itself or another animal) by licking; "The cat washes several times a day"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.