1. warp - noun
· a twist or aberration; especially a perverse or abnormal way of judging or acting
2. warp - noun
· a shape distorted by twisting or folding
3. warp - noun
· a moral or mental distortion
4. warp - noun
· yarn arranged lengthways on a loom and crossed by the woof
5. warp - verb
· make false by mutilation or addition; as of a message or story
6. warp - verb
· bend out of shape, as under pressure or from heat; "The highway buckled during the heat wave"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.