1. warming - noun
· the process of becoming warmer; a rising temperature
2. warming - noun
· warm weather following a freeze; snow and ice melt; "they welcomed the spring thaw"
3. warm - verb
· get warm or warmer; "The soup warmed slowly on the stove"
4. warm - verb
· make warm or warmer; "The blanket will warm you"
5. warming - adjective
· imparting heat; "a warming fire"
6. warming - adjective
· producing the sensation of heat when applied to the body; "a mustard plaster is calefacient"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.