1. ward - noun
· a person who is under the protection or in the custody of another
2. ward - noun
· a district into which a city or town is divided for the purpose of administration and elections
3. ward - noun
· block forming a division of a hospital (or a suite of rooms) shared by patients who need a similar kind of care; "they put her in a 4-bed ward"
4. ward - noun
· English economist and conservationist (1914-1981)
5. ward - noun
· English writer of novels who was an active opponent of the women's suffrage movement (1851-1920)
6. ward - noun
· United States businessman who in 1872 established a successful mail-order business (1843-1913)
7. ward - noun
· a division of a prison (usually consisting of several cells)
8. ward - verb
· watch over or shield from danger or harm; protect; "guard my possessions while I'm away"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.