1. wandering - noun
· travelling about without any clear destination; "she followed him in his wanderings and looked after him"
2. wander - verb
· move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment; "The gypsies roamed the woods"; "roving vagabonds"; "the wandering Jew"; "The cattle roam across the prairie"; "the laborers drift from one town to the next"; "They rolled from town to town"
3. wander - verb
· be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage; "She cheats on her husband"; "Might her husband be wandering?"
4. wander - verb
· go via an indirect route or at no set pace; "After dinner, we wandered into town"
5. wander - verb
· to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course; "the river winds through the hills"; "the path meanders through the vineyards"; "sometimes, the gout wanders through the entire body"
6. wander - verb
· lose clarity or turn aside especially from the main subject of attention or course of argument in writing, thinking, or speaking; "She always digresses when telling a story"; "her mind wanders"; "Don't digress when you give a lecture"
7. wandering - adjective
· migratory; "a restless mobile society"; "the nomadic habits of the Bedouins"; "believed the profession of a peregrine typist would have a happy future"; "wandering tribes"
8. wandering - adjective
· of a path e.g.; "meandering streams"; "rambling forest paths"; "the river followed its wandering course"; "a winding country road"
9. wandering - adjective
· having no fixed course; "an erratic comet"; "his life followed a wandering course"; "a planetary vagabond"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.