1. walk - noun
· the act of traveling by foot; "walking is a healthy form of exercise"
2. walk - noun
· (baseball) an advance to first base by a batter who receives four balls; "he worked the pitcher for a base on balls"
3. walk - noun
· manner of walking; "he had a funny walk"
4. walk - noun
· the act of walking somewhere; "he took a walk after lunch"
5. walk - noun
· a path set aside for walking; "after the blizzard he shoveled the front walk"
6. walk - noun
· a slow gait of a horse in which two feet are always on the ground
7. walk - noun
· careers in general; "it happens in all walks of life"
8. walk - verb
· use one's feet to advance; advance by steps; "Walk, don't run!"; "We walked instead of driving"; "She walks with a slight limp"; "The patient cannot walk yet"; "Walk over to the cabinet"
9. walk - verb
· accompany or escort; "I'll walk you to your car"
10. walk - verb
· obtain a base on balls
11. walk - verb
· traverse or cover by walking; "Walk the tightrope"; "Paul walked the streets of Damascus"; "She walks 3 miles every day"
12. walk - verb
· give a base on balls to
13. walk - verb
· live or behave in a specified manner; "walk in sadness"
14. walk - verb
· be or act in association with; "We must walk with our dispossessed brothers and sisters"; "Walk with God"
15. walk - verb
· walk at a pace; "The horses walked across the meadow"
16. walk - verb
· make walk; "He walks the horse up the mountain"; "Walk the dog twice a day"
17. walk - verb
· take a walk; go for a walk; walk for pleasure; "The lovers held hands while walking"; "We like to walk every Sunday"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.