1. wads - noun
· a large number or amount; "made lots of new friends"; "she amassed stacks of newspapers"
2. wad - noun
· a small mass of soft material; "he used a wad of cotton to wipe the counter"
3. wad - noun
· (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"
Synonym(s): batch, deal, flock, good_deal, great_deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mess, mickle, mint, mountain, muckle, passel, peck, pile, plenty, pot, quite_a_little, raft, sight, slew, spate, stack, tidy_sum
4. wad - noun
· a wad of something chewable as tobacco
5. wad - verb
· compress into a wad; "wad paper into the box"
6. wad - verb
· crowd or pack to capacity; "the theater was jampacked"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.