1. voting - noun
· a choice that is made by counting the number of people in favor of each alternative; "there were only 17 votes in favor of the motion"; "they allowed just one vote per person"
2. vote - verb
· express one's preference for a candidate or for a measure or resolution; cast a vote; "He voted for the motion"; "None of the Democrats voted last night"
3. vote - verb
· express one's choice or preference by vote; "vote the Democratic ticket"
4. vote - verb
· express a choice or opinion; "I vote that we all go home"; "She voted for going to the Chinese restaurant"
5. vote - verb
· be guided by in voting; "vote one's conscience"
6. vote - verb
· bring into existence or make available by vote; "They voted aid for the underdeveloped countries in Asia"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.