1. volume - noun
· the amount of 3-dimensional space occupied by an object; "the gas expanded to twice its original volume"
2. volume - noun
· the property of something that is great in magnitude; "it is cheaper to buy it in bulk"; "he received a mass of correspondence"; "the volume of exports"
3. volume - noun
· physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together; "he used a large book as a doorstop"
4. volume - noun
· a publication that is one of a set of several similar publications; "the third volume was missing"; "he asked for the 1989 volume of the Annual Review"
5. volume - noun
· a relative amount; "mix one volume of the solution with ten volumes of water"
6. volume - noun
· the magnitude of sound (usually in a specified direction); "the kids played their music at full volume"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.