1. version - noun
· an interpretation of a matter from a particular viewpoint; "his version of the fight was different from mine"
2. version - noun
· something a little different from others of the same type; "an experimental version of the night fighter"; "a variant of the same word"; "an emery wheel is the modern variation of a grindstone"; "the boy is a younger edition of his father"
3. version - noun
· a written work (as a novel) that has been recast in a new form; "the play is an adaptation of a short novel"
4. version - noun
· a written communication in a second language having the same meaning as the written communication in a first language
5. version - noun
· a mental representation of the meaning or significance of something
6. version - noun
· manual turning of a fetus in the uterus (usually to aid delivery)
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.