1. venture - noun
· any venturesome undertaking especially one with an uncertain outcome
2. venture - noun
· an investment that is very risky but could yield great profits; "he knew the stock was a speculation when he bought it"
3. venture - noun
· a commercial undertaking that risks a loss but promises a profit
4. venture - verb
· proceed somewhere despite the risk of possible dangers; "We ventured into the world of high-tech and bought a supercomputer"
5. venture - verb
· put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation; "I am guessing that the price of real estate will rise again"; "I cannot pretend to say that you are wrong"
6. venture - verb
· put at risk; "I will stake my good reputation for this"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.