1. vary - verb
· become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence; "her mood changes in accordance with the weather"; "The supermarket's selection of vegetables varies according to the season"
2. vary - verb
· be at variance with; be out of line with
3. vary - verb
· be subject to change in accordance with a variable; "Prices vary"; "His moods vary depending on the weather"
4. vary - verb
· make something more diverse and varied; "Vary the menu"
5. varying - adjective
· marked by diversity or difference; "the varying angles of roof slope"; "nature is infinitely variable"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.