1. variance - noun
· an event that departs from expectations
2. variance - noun
· discord that splits a group
3. variance - noun
· the second moment around the mean; the expected value of the square of the deviations of a random variable from its mean value
4. variance - noun
· a difference between conflicting facts or claims or opinions; "a growing divergence of opinion"
5. variance - noun
· the quality of being subject to variation
6. variance - noun
· an official dispensation to act contrary to a rule or regulation (typically a building regulation); "a zoning variance"
7. variance - noun
· an activity that varies from a norm or standard; "any variation in his routine was immediately reported"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.