1. values - noun
· beliefs of a person or social group in which they have an emotional investment (either for or against something); "he has very conservatives values"
2. value - noun
· a numerical quantity measured or assigned or computed; "the value assigned was 16 milliseconds"
3. value - noun
· the quality (positive or negative) that renders something desirable or valuable; "the Shakespearean Shylock is of dubious value in the modern world"
4. value - noun
· the amount (of money or goods or services) that is considered to be a fair equivalent for something else; "he tried to estimate the value of the produce at normal prices"
5. value - noun
· relative darkness or lightness of a color; "I establish the colors and principal values by organizing the painting into three values--dark, medium...and light"-Joe Hing Lowe
6. value - noun
· (music) the relative duration of a musical note
7. value - noun
· an ideal accepted by some individual or group; "he has old-fashioned values"
8. value - verb
· fix or determine the value of; assign a value to; "value the jewelry and art work in the estate"
9. value - verb
· hold dear; "I prize these old photographs"
10. value - verb
· regard highly; think much of; "I respect his judgement"; "We prize his creativity"
11. value - verb
· evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of; "I will have the family jewels appraised by a professional"; "access all the factors when taking a risk"
12. value - verb
· estimate the value of; "How would you rate his chances to become President?"; "Gold was rated highly among the Romans"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.