1. use - noun
· the act of using; "he warned against the use of narcotic drugs"; "skilled in the utilization of computers"
2. use - noun
· what something is used for; "the function of an auger is to bore holes"; "ballet is beautiful but what use is it?"
3. use - noun
· a particular service; "he put his knowledge to good use"; "patrons have their uses"
4. use - noun
· (economics) the utilization of economic goods to satisfy needs or in manufacturing; "the consumption of energy has increased steadily"
5. use - noun
· (psychology) an automatic pattern of behavior in reaction to a specific situation; may be inherited or acquired through frequent repetition; "owls have nocturnal habits"; "she had a habit twirling the ends of her hair"; "long use had hardened him to it"
6. use - noun
· exerting shrewd or devious influence especially for one's own advantage; "his manipulation of his friends was scandalous"
7. use - noun
· (law) the exercise of the legal right to enjoy the benefits of owning property; "we were given the use of his boat"
8. use - verb
· put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose; "use your head!"; "we only use Spanish at home"; "I can't use this tool"; "Apply a magnetic field here"; "This thinking was applied to many projects"; "How do you utilize this tool?"; "I apply this rule to get good results"; "use the plastic bags to store the food"; "He doesn't know how to use a computer"
9. use - verb
· take or consume (regularly or habitually); "She uses drugs rarely"
10. use - verb
· use up, consume fully; "The legislature expended its time on school questions"
11. use - verb
· seek or achieve an end by using to one's advantage; "She uses her influential friends to get jobs"; "The president's wife used her good connections"
12. use - verb
· avail oneself to; "apply a principle"; "practice a religion"; "use care when going down the stairs"; "use your common sense"; "practice non-violent resistance"
13. use - verb
· habitually do something or be in a certan state or place (use only in the past tense); "She used to call her mother every week but now she calls only occasionally"; "I used to get sick when I ate in that dining hall"; "They used to vacation in the Bahamas"; "she used to be his best friend and now they are enemies"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.