1. upstage - noun
· the rear part of the stage
2. upstage - verb
· treat snobbishly, put in one's place
3. upstage - verb
· move upstage, forcing the other actors to turn away from the audience
4. upstage - verb
· steal the show, draw attention to oneself away from someone else; "When the dog entered the stage, he upstaged the actress"
5. upstage - adjective
· of the back half of a stage; "she crossed to the upstage chair forcing the lead to turn his back to the audience"
6. upstage - adjective
· remote in manner; "stood apart with aloof dignity"; "a distant smile"; "he was upstage with strangers"
7. upstage - adverb
· at or toward the rear of the stage; "the dancers were directed to move upstage"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.