1. up - verb
· raise; "up the ante"
2. up - adjective
· being or moving higher in position or greater in some value; being above a former position or level; "the anchor is up"; "the sun is up"; "he lay face up"; "he is up by a pawn"; "the market is up"; "the corn is up"
3. up - adjective
· out of bed; "are they astir yet?"; "up by seven each morning"
4. up - adjective
· getting higher or more vigorous; "its an up market"; "an improving economy"
5. up - adjective
· extending or moving toward a higher place; "the up staircase"; "a general upward movement of fish"
6. up - adjective
· (usually followed by `on' or `for') in readiness; "he was up on his homework"; "had to be up for the game"
7. up - adjective
· open; "the windows are up"
8. up - adjective
· (used of computers) operating properly; "how soon will the computers be up?"
9. up - adjective
· used up; "time is up"
10. up - adverb
· spatially or metaphorically from a lower to a higher position; "look up!"; "the music surged up"; "the fragments flew upwards"; "prices soared upwards"; "upwardly mobile"
11. up - adverb
· to a higher intensity; "he turned up the volume"
12. up - adverb
· nearer to the speaker; "he walked up and grabbed my lapels"
13. up - adverb
· to a more central or a more northerly place; "was transferred up to headquarters"; "up to Canada for a vacation"
14. up - adverb
· to a later time; "they moved the meeting date up"; "from childhood upward"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.