1. unstable - adjective
· lacking stability or fixity or firmness; "unstable political conditions"; "the tower proved to be unstable in the high wind"; "an unstable world economy"
2. unstable - adjective
· highly or violently reactive; "sensitive and highly unstable compounds"
3. unstable - adjective
· affording no ease or reassurance; "a precarious truce"
4. unstable - adjective
· suffering from severe mental illness; "of unsound mind"
5. unstable - adjective
· disposed to psychological variability; "his rather unstable religious convictions"
6. unstable - adjective
· subject to change; variable; "a fluid situation fraught with uncertainty"; "everything was unstable following the coup"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.