1. union - noun
· an organization of employees formed to bargain with the employer; "you have to join the union in order to get a job"
2. union - noun
· the United States (especially the northern states during the American Civil War); "he has visited every state in the Union"; "Lee hoped to detach Maryland from the Union"; "the North's superior resources turned the scale"
3. union - noun
· the act of pairing a male and female for reproductive purposes; "the casual couplings of adolescents"; "the mating of some species occurs only in the spring"
4. union - noun
· the state of being joined or united or linked; "there is strength in union"
5. union - noun
· the state of being a married couple voluntarily joined for life (or until divorce); "a long and happy marriage"; "God bless this union"
6. union - noun
· healing process involving the growing together of the edges of a wound or the growing together of broken bones
7. union - noun
· a political unit formed from previously independent people or organizations; "the Soviet Union"
8. union - noun
· a set containing all and only the members of two or more given sets; "let C be the union of the sets A and B"
9. union - noun
· the occurrence of a uniting of separate parts; "lightning produced an unusual union of the metals"
10. union - noun
· a device on a national flag emblematic of the union of two or more sovereignties (typically in the upper inner corner)
11. union - noun
· the act of making or becoming a single unit; "the union of opposing factions"; "he looked forward to the unification of his family for the holidays"
12. union - adjective
· being of or having to do with the northern United States and those loyal to the Union during the American Civil War; "Union soldiers"; "Federal forces"; "a Federal infantryman"
13. union - adjective
· of trade unions; "the union movement"; "union negotiations"; "a union-shop clause in the contract"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.