1. unfolding - noun
· a developmental process; "the flowering of antebellum culture"
2. unfold - verb
· develop or come to a promising stage; "Youth blossomed into maturity"
3. unfold - verb
· open to the view; "A walk through town will unfold many interesting buildings"
4. unfold - verb
· extend or stretch out to a greater or the full length; "Unfold the newspaper"; "stretch out that piece of cloth"; "extend the TV antenna"
5. unfold - verb
· spread out or open from a closed or folded state; "open the map"; "spread your arms"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.