1. undoing - noun
· an act that makes a previous act of no effect (as if not done)
2. undoing - noun
· loosening the ties that fasten something; "the tying of bow ties is an art; the untying is easy"
3. undo - verb
· cancel, annul, or reverse an action or its effect; "I wish I could undo my actions"
4. undo - verb
· deprive of certain characteristics
5. undo - verb
· cause the ruin or downfall of; "A single mistake undid the President and he had to resign"
6. undo - verb
· cause to become loose; "undo the shoelace"; "untie the knot"; "loosen the necktie"
7. undo - verb
· remove the outer cover or wrapping of; "Let's unwrap the gifts!"; "undo the parcel"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.