1. unbend - verb
· straighten up or out; make straight
2. unbend - verb
· unfasten, as a sail, from a spar or a stay
3. unbend - verb
· free from flexure; "unbend a bow"
4. unbend - verb
· make less taut; "relax the tension on the rope"
5. unbend - verb
· become less tense, rest, or take one's ease; "He relaxed in the hot tub"; "Let's all relax after a hard day's work"
6. unbend - verb
· release from mental strain, tension, or formality; "unbend the mind from absorbing too much information"
7. unbent - adjective
· not bent; "looking for an unbent nail"; "trees with straight unbent trunks make the best lumber"
8. unbent - adjective
· erect in posture; "sit straight"; "stood defiantly with unbowed back"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.