1. twitch - noun
· a sudden muscle spasm; especially one caused by a nervous condition
2. twitch - verb
· make an uncontrolled, short, jerky motion; "his face is twitching"
3. twitch - verb
· move with abrupt, seemingly uncontrolled motions; "The patient's legs were jerkings"
4. twitch - verb
· toss with a sharp movement so as to cause to turn over in the air
5. twitch - verb
· squeeze tightly between the fingers; "He pinched her behind"; "She squeezed the bottle"
6. twitch - verb
· move or pull with a sudden motion
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.