1. twisting - noun
· the act of distorting something so it seems to mean something it was not intended to mean
2. twisting - noun
· the act of rotating rapidly; "he gave the crank a spin"; "it broke off after much twisting"
3. twist - verb
· to move in a twisting or contorted motion, (especially when struggling); "The prisoner writhed in discomfort"; "The child tried to wriggle free from his aunt's embrace"
4. twist - verb
· cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form; "bend the rod"; "twist the dough into a braid"; "the strong man could turn an iron bar"
5. twist - verb
· turn in the opposite direction; "twist one's head"
6. twist - verb
· form into a spiral shape; "The cord is all twisted"
7. twist - verb
· form into twists; "Twist the strips of dough"
8. twist - verb
· extend in curves and turns; "The road winds around the lake"; "the path twisted through the forest"
9. twist - verb
· do the twist
10. twist - verb
· twist or pull violently or suddenly, especially so as to remove (something) from that to which it is attached or from where it originates; "wrench a window off its hinges"; "wrench oneself free from somebody's grip"; "a deep sigh was wrenched from his chest"
11. twist - verb
· practice sophistry; change the meaning of or be vague about in order to mislead or deceive; "Don't twist my words"
12. twist - verb
· twist suddenly so as to sprain; "wrench one's ankle"; "The wrestler twisted his shoulder"; "the hikers sprained their ankles when they fell"; "I turned my ankle and couldn't walk for several days"
13. twisting - adjective
· marked by repeated turns and bends; "a tortuous road up the mountain"; "winding roads are full of surprises"; "had to steer the car down a twisty track"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.